For over 15 years National Maintenance Services has addressed our customers’ mobile material handling equipment failures, which occur within all industrial, warehousing and manufacturing facilities. Our proven on-site service and fleet management model mitigates costly downtime and unpredictable expenses. Instead of having multiple technicians to assist companies spread out over a wide geographical area, we have our technicians stay at a single company’s facility. Our goal is to use our state-of-the-art software, coupled with best-in-class technicians’ troubleshooting skills to provide the highest quality services in the industry. Our continuous improvement methodology ensures a reduction of maintenance expenses for our customers.
The NMS Advantage
- Brand independent, national coverage focused on delivering improved costs, safety and productivity
- Certified full-time technicians providing on-site maintenance services and fleet management
- State-of-the-art computerized maintenance management system tracks and reports 100% of every asset’s cost
- We keep your fleet up and running through 95%+ same-day work order completion
- System-driven adherence to 100% of preventive maintenance schedules to extend the life of the equipment
- One-stop shop for all mission-critical equipment that moves people or product in your facility
- Improved safety and operator control
- Full maintenance solutions for all brands and equipment classes, including batteries, chargers and allied equipment
- The NMS one-of-a-kind, on-site service model delivers substantial savings on labor rates ALONE. (Full cost comparisons tailored to your facility available upon request.)
- On-site technicians cut costs and decrease downtime in your facility
- Continually improving material handling which guarantees a reduction of maintenance expenses
- The data-driven business model reduces total cost of maintenance and ownership by more than 15%
- The money you’re designating toward the upkeep of your equipment is used as efficiently as possible
- 95% of your maintenance budget goes toward relevant activities
What We Do
When a piece of equipment breaks down, you need it fixed now. Not when the part becomes available. Not when the next technician is free to drive out to your site. Now.
Every minute of downtime is a cost to your operation and slows down productivity throughout your facility.
For more than 15 years, National Maintenance Services and our team of experienced on-site technicians have conducted preventive maintenance and addressed material handling equipment breakdowns in myriad industrial, warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
A Better Way of Maintaining Material Handling Equipment
We believe in proactive rather than reactive maintenance. Our on-site technicians are embedded into your operations. They learn to understand your assets by examining them daily and discovering their unique needs. Their continual insight allows them to spot issues before they have an impact on your productivity.
With a traditional model, technicians are dispatched from an external facility, and there’s no telling who will arrive at your location to solve a problem. Maybe it’s someone who has visited your site before, but maybe not. Without fully understanding the equipment or malfunction before heading to your location, it’s not always possible for these technicians to predict which parts or tools they’ll need for the task at hand. They may have to drive back to headquarters or order a new part, and you’ll have to wait for that component to arrive. Throughout the whole process, you’re running up a bill.
An on-site maintenance professional doesn’t just get to know your equipment; they become a part of your team. They’re dedicated to your success and work hard to keep your operation up and running smoothly. These on-site technicians have all the parts and tools they need with them at all times, which allows them to immediately address an issue when it happens. More than 95 percent of work orders are completed the same day they’re submitted.
Data-Driven Insight and Strategy
Here at NMS, we’re driven by data and guided by analysis. We utilize state-of-the-art computerized maintenance management software that captures every single work order that comes through and records all maintenance events.
Why? To gather valuable data and information that gives your team insights into labor and parts consumption. All this will help you strategically improve your maintenance spend, productivity, and workplace safety. Utilizing this information, your on-site technician effectively becomes an extra asset or fleet manager, able to strategically schedule proactive maintenance for all of your lift trucks and other types of material handling equipment.
Our on-site technicians are highly trained in many types and brands of equipment, but they aren’t loyal to anyone except you. They won’t push a specific product or a brand for their own gain, because in the end finding the best solution for your facility is how we measure success.
Click here for more information about our data-driven strategy for saving you money.
Preventive Maintenance That Saves Time and Money
By investing in preventive maintenance with a dedicated on-site technician, your company stands to save time and money. This unique model can reduce your labor expenses substantially. Furthermore, by conducting proactive maintenance, your equipment will have a longer lifespan, which in turn provides long-term cost savings. Upon request, we’ll even show you a cost comparison breakdown for your specific operation so you can see this information in irrefutable numbers.
Your material handling equipment is critical to your mission, whether it’s your lift trucks, conveyor systems or your racking units. At NMS, we know that just as well as you do, and we’re determined to keep your facility in working order.
Ready to rethink your equipment maintenance strategy? We’re ready to hear about your unique needs and issues. Connect with us, and we’ll find the right on-site maintenance technician to begin working on your most vital equipment.