Maintenance, Forklift Repair & Service
Our Maintenance Programs
At National Maintenance, 100% customer satisfaction is our commitment; we work closely with each customer to tailor a program specific to your needs. We offer the following services:
- Custom time and material programs
- Guaranteed maintenance programs
- Flat rate – all-inclusive
- Forklift and fleet management
- Planned and preventive maintenance programs
- Training programs – driver, safety, others
- Customized maintenance reporting and failure analysis
- On-site technicians covering multiple shifts and days
National Maintenance Services offers you peace of mind and protection of your investment. Our maintenance plans offer continuing upkeep of your forklifts and other machinery to help distinguish any complications before they turn into something that negatively influences our business. We are unique because we have an in-house service, which overall increases your production. Our extensive solutions allow operational improvements that significantly reduce clients’ cost and keep their facilities running easily and efficiently.
Our Parts Programs
National Maintenance Services offers replacement parts for all makes and models of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Access to more than 5 million part numbers
- Cost effective supply chain of parts suppliers
- Extensive range of brands, equipment types, and industries
- an on-site consignment of parts to expedite maintenance turnaround time
- Discounted pricing
- An easy-to-use website for online ordering
- Strategically placed distribution centers for expedited shipment anywhere in the country
NMS will provide service and repair to ANY make and model of a forklift or heavy equipment. We believe that every material handling challenge has a resolution, and NMS will present the greatest resolutions in the industry. Our widespread solutions allow operational improvements that significantly reduce clients cost and keep their facilities running efficiently and easily. Having downtime in the manufacturing and distribution industries is extremely expensive. Since it’s something that you want to avoid, let’s see how to minimize the impact.