When you’re working to keep productivity high while maintaining a safe and cost efficient operation, you need to think carefully about the value of your time. Every hour of up-time is critical to your bottom line and downtime represents significant losses.
To maximize your workforce’s productive hours, your mission critical equipment must be operational. When material handling equipment is out of commission for unplanned maintenance or repairs, pushing product through the facility slows down and the business suffers.
To make up for the absence, you might rent vehicles or invest in more than your facility actually needs so you have a stand-in when something goes wrong. Either option is costly and disruptive. The truth is that efficiently tracking and managing the maintenance and repairs of your material handling fleet is not your core business but it IS critical to your bottom line.
Your Fleet Maintenance IS Our Core Business
Our technicians are at the heart of our business and, knowing that our success depends on the success they initiate for the customers they serve, we take great care in hiring the best. We continue to invest in their growth and development and provide them with the technology to add further value in the form of actionable data.
It Starts with the Right TechniciansSkilled in servicing all brands of equipment.
Our technicians are our most important asset. We hire, train and equip them to be the best in the industry.
Cutting Edge TechnologyFacilitating data-driven decision making.
A robust technology platform and analyst team supports each Technician in delivering on facility cost and up-time objectives.
Technician SupportOngoing training and tools to expand service capabilities.
Technicians are armed with business process and tools specific to an on-site maintenance operation along with continued training and certifications to ensure the quality of their services.
Our Technicians Help With:
- Repairing forklifts, lift trucks, scissor lifts, sweeper scrubbers, dock plates, dock levelers, doors, and much more
- Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns
- Recommending the correct service and repair actions
- Safely operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks, etc.
- Preventive Maintenance inspections and procedures, warranty procedures and other duties as assigned
- Providing dedicated, top-notch 5-star customer service
- Ensuring compliance with Safety and OSHA procedures
- Assisting other technicians in maintenance and repairs